- Run another long-term Star Wars campaign. I love Star Wars gaming, I have run one Star Wars campaign (FFG) that lasted several months, and another (WEG) that lasted over 4 years. Both were set in the Elrood Sector. My preference would be to run a sequel campaign to my Edge of Empire game from a few years ago. The ending of that game basically set up a follow-on game that would be like Star Wars Voyager.
- I want to run a Dungeons & Dragons (or descendant) campaign that heavily mixes standard party-level play with realm management and mass combat. I have started running this type of game before, but out-of-game circumstances have always disrupted it.
- Back in 2007, I ran two linked GURPS science fiction campaigns. The first dealt with humanity's expansion throughout the solar system, and the second took place on a slower-than-light colony ship on Earth's first extra-solar mission. The first was a military scifi game that was mostly set on a space station. The second was a murder mystery that crossed generations. At the time I ran those games, I had plans for at least two more campaigns in the series. I would love to run them.
- A RPG set in Alastair Reynold's Revelation Space universe.
- A serious Rifts game, not one played ironically. This might be possible with the coming of Savage Rifts.
- I want to run a Call of Cthulhu campaign, I have never run the game.
- I would love to return to Alternity's Star*Drive setting. I could go either way on actually using the rules.
- I have most of the Everquest RPG book, I bought them with the intention of running a "people get sucked into the MMO" game.
- A gritty, real world, spy campaign.
- A fantasy game set in Rome.
RIP Stephen Lee Lortz 1949-2017
1 day ago