Last Saturday, I had the pleasure of being a player in a one-shot set in Harn's Orbaal region using the Apocalypse World rules. While I have been reading up on Harn for a while, this was my first chance to actually participate in a game set on Harn. I have never played core Apocalypse World before, but I have run Dungeon World several times, so I was familiar with the basic rules concepts. The characters were: Taebaal: the Valkhar Bjaal: One of Taebaal's trusted men Molvid: An extremely mercenary viking (Me) Waede: A Jorin rebel against the Ivinian occupiers Fester: A healer Mycroft: An orphan who seems connected to Waede Molvid's adventure started while out on a boar hunt with Taebaal and Bjaal. While walking in the woods, he came across Waede, Fester, and Mycroft standing over a dead body laying in the snow. They were armed and there was a crate of swords next to the body. When questioned, they told Molvid that the dead man had jumped them and that the c...
Comments
Post a Comment